I wanted to keep track of everything I wanted in the kitchen. I enjoy making lists, so I’ve decided to create a
wishlist necessity-list of kitchen things I would like to own in the future.
If anyone who personally knows me is reading this and doesn’t know what to buy me for my birthday… ahem.
- 90th Anniversary KitchenAid Mixer. The Electric Blue one, because it matches with a kitchen. I’m not picky at all, am I?
- Bread Machine. I have no particular one in mind, but goshdarnit I want one!
- A girly, white cake stand (and maybe a cupcake pedestal)
- Mini Cupcake Pan
- Mini Cookie Cutters
- Culinary torch (a kitchen torch)
Rotating cake stand Wilton ultimate decorating kit
- Endless supply of sprinkles, luster dust, edible glitter, food coloring, and edible pearls. Oh, and cute cupcake liners!
- Harry Potter Butterbeer mug…this has nothing to do with the kitchen, but I want one goshdarnit!
My Top 10 Cookbook Wishlist
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook by Ree Drummond
- The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes from the Texas Hill Country’s Rather Sweet Bakery & Cafe
- Martha Stewart’s Baking Handbook
- I’m Just Here for the Food: Baking by Alton Brown
- The King Arthur Flour Baker’s Companion: The All-Purpose Baking Cookbook
- Cake Pops by Bakerella
- Bobby Flay’s Throwdown!: More Than 100 Recipes from Food Network’s Ultimate Cooking Challenge
- Peter Reinhart’s Artisan Breads Every Day
- Giada at Home: Family Recipes from Italy and California
- What’s New Cupcake? by Karen Tack and Alan Richardson