Soft cookie dough, creamy chocolate, crunchy graham crackers, and fluffy marshmallows! Enough said. I’m not going to kid you, though. This cookie recipe is certainly not one of the best.
Oh and I actually used Marshmallow Fluff instead of marshmallows because the marshmallows outside of Middle Eastern countries are made with gelatin made of pork, and we can’t have that, now can we? Fortunately, the marshmallow fluff turned out great after it was baked!
Unfortunately, however, the cookie recipe itself is nothing out of the ordinary (I give the idea a 10/10 but the cookies themselves a 7 or 8), so I would actually recommend using a different chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe. Ah well, live and learn, right? At least they look adorable :) Besides, I have another really good idea for S’more cookies and another great chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe, so hopefully I’ll let you guys know soon.
Anyway, here’s the recipe for those of you who want to try it! Got this recipe from http://picky-palate.com :)
Chocolate-Chip Cookie Ingredients (or try your own favorite chocolate-chip cookie recipe. Maybe the Nestle Tollhouse recipe. This one is not the best in my opinion)
- 2 sticks softened butter (I actually reduced it by half a stick or so, which left it a little drier than usual)
- 1 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (I didn’t add the salt because the butter was already salted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- 3 regular size Hershey’s Chocolate Bars (you can use any chocolate)
- 3 Full Graham Crackers
- 5-6 Large Marshmallows cut into fourths (or marshmallow fluff)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Place butter and sugars into a stand or electric mixer; beat until light and fluffy (I actually melted the butter then mixed the sugar to make things easier since I didn’t have an electric mixer with me).
- Add eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Place flour, salt and baking soda into a large bowl; mix then slowly add to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips. Mix until just combined. Press down then gently press chocolate bar squares, graham cracker pieces and marshmallow slices on top of cookie dough.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges are just turning brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
It made me 16 ginormous cookies, so it may make 18-20 slightly large (and still thick) cookies.
Thanks for stopping by! :)